The EasySun Solar Generator TOP 10!
We would like to take a second and answer the question, “What would I use a Solar Generator for?“. While the EasySun Solar Generator has hundreds of uses, here’s a list of our Top 10 favorites in no particular order.
- Run a sump pump when a hurricane comes through
(combination of flooding and lack of power)
- Coffee maker when the power goes out
(Every “Brown-out” should be handled with coffee)
- Quiet power for holiday floats
(would you rather listen to Jingle Bells or a loud generator?
- Water pumping in remote areas
(water where there is no power – africa?)
- Lighting for outdoor events
(Winter carnivals/beer festivals/Music festivals)
- Quiet power for Camping
(Listen to birds and the bees…. or the humming of a generator?)
- Powering construction tools at remote job sites
(turn gas money into beer money)
- Christmas lights
(Stop wrestling with that 100′ extension cord and just wheel out a portable solar generator)
- Stay warm when a blizzard blows through
(Run the controls and fans or pumps in your furnace)
- Keep the kids happy when visiting a remote camp/cabin
(Run a flatscreen TV and Wii for the weekend)